when u are making a gifset and 1 fucking gif just won’t upload and u need to edit it over and over again and u start losing control of ur captions
Reading is my favourite sport, and I do suppose I'm a Nerdfighter.
I do adore Doctor Who, Star Trek, SNK, Sherlock, HP, Agents of SHIELD (especially FitzSimmons) Skulduggery Pleasant, SPN, Teen Wolf, Artemis Fowl, Starkid, Avatar, Time Riders and Marvel, amongst many other things.
Noise is a man unfiltered, and without a filter, man is just Chaos Walking.
is this blog stupid? yes. but which one of us is following it?
Sure Ellen Page came out of the closet but could she draw in the third grade? Macklemore investigates
god damn it tumblr
IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
pretty sure we’ve discovered the purpose of the internet
Watching SnK then Toy Story right after was the best decision of my life.
will discovers some truly painful memories
Did You Know? Brad Bird, the writer and director of The Incredibles, based each of the characters powers on family archetypes. “The dad is always expected in the family to be strong, so i made him strong. The moms are always pulled in a million different directions, so I made her stretch like taffy. Teenagers…are insecure and defensive, so I made her turn invisible and turn on shields. Ten-year-old boys are hyperactive energy balls. And babies are unrealized potential,” says Bird
Yea that’s all great but where is my fucking sequel
Favorite missing book quotes → Ron’s dueling advice
#But can you imagine if James had still been alive?#A letter arrives from Hogwarts saying Harry was caught out of bed after curfew and has detention#and then a letter from Harry arrives explaining that he had to do it#because he had to beat Draco in a duel.#And Lily reads it and just sits there with her head on their kitchen table going ‘oh god why did I have a child with you’#while James dances around the house singing about how amazing their son is.#Harry gets a reply a few days later#a letter from his Mum saying she’s disappointed and those rules are there to keep him safe and he should obey them#(Hermione reads that over his shoulder and practically cheers)#and from James#a gigantic box of chocolate frogs and a pack of stinkbombs or something with a note saying ‘for Draco’ (via thankyouforyourcooperation)
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS IMAGE FOR MONTHS I’M SO GLAD IT’S BACK ON MY DASH.
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
We just needed this again, but now with fyll John Green analyze
It was their sacrifice that brought its power back.
*smirks like an anime protagonist who knows he has the upper hand in a battle*